Apps aren't syncing all together

I’m having trouble syncing my libraries across apps.

I’m running OX 10.12.6, RekordBox 5.6.0, and Serato DJ Pro.

I’m trying to find the workflow, syncing cues, playlists, etc. but I’m finding that the changes aren’t taking effect.

What am I doing wrong?

I’ve moved your message into the support forum. There’s no need to DM when it’s just a support issue.

Can you give me more info as to what is going on? What version of Rekord Buddy are you using? What program are you trying to sync from/to? What steps are you taking?

Without this, I would be just guessing.

Thanks for your help.

I’m using Rekordbox 5.6.0. and Serato DJ Pro on MacBook Pro running OS Sierra 10.12.6.

What I’m trying to achieve is setting cues in Rekordbox and having that reflect in Serato but no changes are made. Also, when I create a new playlist in RB2, neither does it reflect in Serato, which is the library I initiated RB2 with.

I’m assuming that you are syncing in Rekord Buddy after adding the new playlist, correct?

That is correct. I created a new playlist in Rekord Buddy and hit sync, hoping it would reflect in my other softwares. Am I doing something wrong?

You may have hit a syncing bug that some people have found in Rekord Buddy 2.0. Unfortunately I don’t have the bandwidth to try and reproduce it here because 2.1 is just around the corner.

Can you try the 2.1 beta and see if it fixes your issue? It’s a lot easier to use too, you just import from rekordbox and point it to the XML file you exported in the rekordbox app, then choose export to Serato in Rekord Buddy.