Can't copy from Serato to rekordbox

I was able to get this working after I restarted my laptop and followed the instructions mentioned. Thank you!!

I am now having an issue moving my saved cue points, from Serato to rekordbox.

I am able to move all my Cued Serato Crates onto my USB, yet I am only able to play the songs on Rekordbox without my saved cues.

Any recommendations or simplified process on how to do this correctly? I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

I’m splitting your post to a different topic since it wasn’t related anymore to the orignal topic. Makes things easier to keep track of.

Let’s try with just one track. Take a look at it in the Serato section of Rekord Buddy (double click on the track to view the markers), then drag it over to the rekordbox section of Rekord Buddy and take a look at the same track there after the copy. Can you see the same markers there or not?

Some of the songs transfer the cue points while others say, it is not compatible with Rekordbox due to cue points not being set on down beat.

Can you post a screenshot of the downbeat error? This sounds like a limitation for Serato, not rekordbox, so I just want to make sure I understand what you are seeing.