Can't launch the app after update

Good morning, every time I update, he says that he enters the forum and does not let me open the program. Any solution?

I have updated and it tells me this: Your license key is not valid. keep control during startup to reset it and try again.

I moved your post to a separate topic as it’s easier to keep tracks if things that way. Check out this post for some tips on posting when asking for help.

What version are you currently using? What happens when you do reset the license key and try again?

I was using version 2.1.16 and I have updated to version 2.1.17 (675) and it doesn’t even let me enter the password. I get the message I put in the last post.

Current version is 2.1.21 so first lets update to that (you can find it in your Previous Purchases on your next.audio account).

Then, let’s reset the license key like the error message is suggesting so that you can enter it again and check that it’s correct. Hold CTRL when you launch the app, it should ask you if you want to reset your license key. Say yes.