Converting Serato library to Traktor didn't work and messed things up

My Rekord Buddy Version: - ver. 2.0.22

My OS Version: - MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 (on a MacBook Pro retina 15-inch, Mid 2015)

Steps required to reproduce the problem:

1. Launched App
  2. Chose “Protect Library” for Serato library (Serato DJ Pro 2.1.0)
  3. Activated Synch
  4. Closed the app and launched Traktor (Traktor Pro 3.1.1)
  5. When the library overwrite was completed, my Demo folders and Preparation folder became inaccessible, 4 remix sets I created disappeared, and none of the cue points or beat grids transferred over - I reverted to the latest Traktor library backup to undo the damage.

If there isn’t a clearcut solution to this, I would like a refund (I only purchased the app a few days ago). I have a library over 500GB and gigs coming up - I would like to sort this out ASAP. Plus, there’s other software out there at a cheaper price with higher granularity that might be a better fit for me. I look forward to hearing back from you!

The granularity in 2.0 is an issue (it’s all or nothing) which is what prompted the change of direction in the current 2.1beta (you can choose where to import from and where to export to).

This change is going all the way with the next 2.1beta which lets you manually drag and drop tracks or playlists between collections. If you want granularity you’re going to love the upcoming version.

In the meantime, and to be completely open, I doubt I will have the time to investigate an issue in 2.0 and then back port a fix so I can propose two things:

• Try the current 2.1beta, import from Serato and export to Traktor. See if this exports correctly, that could be a short term solution.
  • Since you have an issue that I’m unable to investigate/fix you are entitled to a full refund (as stated in the refund policy). Just say the word and I will cancel your license and provide the refund. I hope you’ll check Rekord Buddy out again when the new 2.1 comes out as it will have a lot of things in store that I think users will love.

Let me know.

I have the same issue with the beta version.

Thank you for your understanding in regards to the issues I’ve encountered. I would like to get the refund. Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks in advance.

I Have a problem. The Serato Smart Playlist does not sync and does not appeal to RekordBuddy Library.

@GMous I think you already started a new thread on this, right?

@More_Or_Les The refund should be processed tomorrow. Your license is cancelled.