RECOMMENDED SOLUTION: 99% of the time this is due to user error when importing the tracks back into rekordbox. Follow these simple steps to check that you are doing the right thing:
Make sure that you're running at least rekordbox 4.1.1.
Make sure that the rekordbox XML bridge shows in the rekordbox browser (underneath Playlists and iTunes).
If not, go to Preferences->Layout and make sure rekordbox XML is selected.
- Make sure that 'Imported Library' in the Advanced->Database rekordbox xml preferences does point to the default location. To make sure just delete the path in the field and it will replace it with the default.
- Then go to the Rekordbox browser and under 'rekordbox xml', click on 'All Tracks'.
- Find a track the you know has cue points in the pane on the right and right-click on it.
- Select 'Import To Collection' in the menu. Do you get any dialog like this one:
- If you don't, right click on the track again and select 'Import To Collection'. Make sure you get the dialog then.