Error exporting to rekordbox

Hey Damien
Just got Record Buddy. Excited to get it started.

I synced all my playlist from Serato on to RBUDDY but when I got to open RBOX, and click on the “rekordbox xml” I get an error message: “The rekordbox xml file specified is unable to be read properly".

When I go into my Library/Pioneer/Rekordbox…I don’t even see a Rekordbox XML file. Could that be?

I’m running version 5.6.0 of RBOX and I just purchase RBUDDY today…so latest version.

PS. I do see two other .xml files in my rekorbox library folder: masterPlaylist3.xml and automixPlaylist.xml

Please help!

1 Like

So I just realized I didn’t export everything out of Rekordbuddy

So I went back and did that…I don’t have the error message anymore, and I can see the rekordbox.xml file in the Library folder…BUT…my playlists still don’t show up.

Could it be it takes a while?
I have about 27000 songs.

I’ve moved your post to the public support forum since it didn’t need to be confidential in any way.

Did Rekord Buddy finish the export to rekordbox?

Yes it did. Very quickly though. When I click export to RBOX, I even tried with the « force » option on and off, it didn’t take anywhere near as long as the import did. It was instant.

Should I send you my .xml file zipped?

I am having the same issue. Everything imported from Serato but nothing shows up in Rekordbox after export.

1 Like

Also getting the same issue, whereby the export is producing an empty rekordbox xml. Help needed as I’ve a gig coming up next week!!

Same issue here…followed instructions and even did the delete + hit enter XML instruction inside Rekordbox but still no playlists show up. Please help, thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Same issue for me but exporting from Traktor to RekordBox.

Actually it seems when I am importing from Traktor, RekordBuddy is closing/crashing before the import is complete. I’ve tried this several times and then same.

Then when I try to export that collection (I guess it’s the previous library) it does not sync to RekordBox.

Basically since updating RekordBuddy is no longer working at all.

Can you guys all confirm that you don’t see your collection in Rekord Buddy after importing it?

If you don’t see the collection that would explain why nothing gets exported to rekordbox.

So, first things first, do you see your stuff in Rekord Buddy after an import or do you all get a crash?

My playlists updated from serato when parsed into rekord buddy , but they won’t export to rekordbox .
I need a copy of the app too , is there a link for the download - i deleted my app and Apple App Store won’t give me one in my area.
Thanks

Same problem. Imported & parsed from Serato. Exported to Rekordbox, but nothing shows up in the XML tab. Playlists is empty!

Frustrated!

1 Like

Can you guys all confirm that you don’t see your collection in Rekord Buddy after importing it?

It is importing from Traktor and appearing in Rekord Buddy.

So, first things first, do you see your stuff in Rekord Buddy after an import or do you all get a crash?

Despite the crash I can see my collection in Rekord Buddy.

But that’s. After exporting to RekordBox nothing appears in RekordBox.

Look on left under rekordbox xml tab. Empty

1 Like

Same problem here!

Gave up and trying 2.1 beta. Seems to work

1 Like

Same issue

Can you guys try updating to 2.0.25(564)? I think that fixes the problem.

1 Like

Can you post link to it please. Thanks.