iTunes not showing up in 2.1.38

I’m having a similar problem… I have my iTunes music library folder outside of the normal Music folder (on MacOS 10.13.6) and in a Dropbox folder instead so the whole collection is automatically backed up to the cloud… I tried placing an alias of the iTunes Music Library.xml (renamed as such) in the Music folder in the iTunes folder that’s there (unused but seems to still exist probably as it was when i bought the computer). After doing that, iTunes does show up in Rekord Buddy but when i try to open it in Rekord Buddy it says “Loading…” but it never actually loads the iTunes library…

I should mention that I’m using Rekord Buddy 2.1 and not the beta… :slight_smile:

Yep that would definitely be an issue. I think I maybe be assuming too much about where the file is located.

Put the file back where it belongs, let me put together a bug fix build that will hopefully fix the issue. We will deal with the ‘Loading’ part after.

Thanks Damien!

I’m DM-ing you the link to a bug fix build. Try it and report back here if it works for you.