Licence Key- Purchase area isn't available

Ok ,
Had problems since updating the new software over a week ago , music files weren’t transferring into Rekord box from serato. So I deleted the app, then re-installed a back up from a hard drive, as I couldn’t get into my purchase area as I cant find it anywhere on this site - Then Ive reopened the app, its asking for my licence code, which is also supposed to be in purchases… none of it I can get access to guys !
please can someone help- send my my licence code to *** redacted by moderator ***
Many Thanks
Nath

I removed your email from your previous post. It’s not a good idea to post an email address directly in a public forum.

I can see your purchase in our records. It should be showing in up under ‘My account’ which you can see at the top of the next.audio site when you are logged into the side. Let’s try and figure out what is going on.

• Are you logged in to next.audio?
  • Do you see ‘My Account’ in the top menu bar?
  • When you click on that, do you see your previous purchase?

I can’t see the account on my mac, but I can on my phone and the activation key :key: when you click it is blank- it just says active on two computers.

That’s it Damien

Need my product license sending to me can support send it to me please, I’m a life time user
Regards
Nathan

No need to post multiple times :slight_smile: . For security reasons I can’t just hand over a license key to someone without knowing if the person is the rightful owner or not. I need make sure I understand why you’re not seeing it.

Back to my original questions, can you answer them in order so that can help me help you? On your Mac:

Thanks!

Damien I’ve got my license key :key: now buddy as I found my invoice but it’s not working , I’ve emailed my invoice through to the support email address, to confirm my identity .

Would it be better to email you direct Damien with this being a public forum ?
I could send you the invoice.
Regards
Nath

Support is only done via this forums but you can DM me here if you want to pass on private info like your license key.

The problem right now is that you’re still not answering the questions I have to try and diagnose the problem so it’s going t be difficult for me to help you.

Specifically, I need to know: