NEXT.AUDIO server migration. Wednesday April 8th @ 11AM PST

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe with your loved ones.

I’ve been working with some contractors over the last couple of weeks to plan for a server migration for the main next.audio server. This will enable us to scale better in the future, add some features to the server and improve the way a lot of things are implemented and organised behind the scenes.

The migration is planned to start at 11AM PST on Wednesday April 8th and should take around 3-4 hours depending on how long the changes take to propagate to your internet provider.

This is equivalent to:

• :us: 11AM (11:00) Los Angeles :us:
  • :us: 2PM (14:00) New York :us:
  • :uk: 7PM (19:00) London :uk:
  • :fr: 8PM (20:00) Paris :fr:
  • :ru: 9PM (21:00) Moscow :ru:
  • :jp: 3AM (03:00) Tokyo :jp: (Thursday Morning)
  • :australia: 4AM (04:00) Sydney :australia: (Thursday Morning)

What will keep on working during the migration:

What will NOT work at all during the migration:

• The main next.audio website
  • App authorisations when you launch the app. Your current authorisation will continue to work for up to 14 days though.
  • App updates via the ‘Check for Updates’ link in the app menu. These may take a little longer to come back up. I will post updates on this in this thread.

What you can do to avoid service disruption:

• Make sure you launch the app at least once before Wednesday to get a fresh authorisation downloaded. That way, you will be able to keep on using the app for the total 14 days.

I will update this thread as the migration planning continues and during the migration. Feel free to ask any questions you have in the meantime.

Good news! It look like the migration was successful and the changes are starting to propagate around.

If you are seeing any issues with the next.audio website, checking for upgrades in the app or authorising the app when you launch it, wait 2-3 hours and try again.

If you still see issues, post here and let me know what the problem seems to be so we can investigate.

It seems like the Previous Purchases page is having some issues. Users who have a non-subscription license will not have their license info displayed. We are working on fixing that.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Issues with non-subscription licenses

Still working on fixing the account page display bug. In the meantime, if you are a non-subscription customer and need your license key just DM me here and I will help you out.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, i dont have a subscription i bought this product about 2 years ago. i cant see my license key now on the product page

This should be fixed now.

7 posts were split to a new topic: Rekord Buddy not authorizing

This topic was automatically closed 150 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.