I’m posting this to find out if you guys are seeing this or not. This right now seem verified in rekordbox 6.3.1 but it might have appeared in earlier versions.
Short story is, rekordbox doesn’t seem to import changes to a track’s metadata if the track already exists in the collection.
If some of you (technically minded) could try the following steps, just to confirm that I’m not crazy, and let me know if you can reproduce this.
- Export a rekordbox collection to XML somewhere.
- Edit the XML and change one attribute of a track in there (maybe TrackNumber, Title or something) and save the file.
- Point the XML bridge at that file and click on the reload button in the collection sidebar for the XML bridge.
- Find that track in the bridge and choose import to collection.
- Say yes when it asks you if you want to overwrite the metadata for the track.
Can you see your change in the collection now? I can’t.