This is the official thread for the Rekord Buddy 2.1beta. If you’re looking for the current 2.0 release build, head over to your ‘Previous Purchases’ on the next.audio website.
All info on new releases for this line of beta builds will be in this thread. If you have issues with this beta, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. Instead start a new topic indicating which build you are using in the title (2.1beta (627) for example). One topic per issue, please.
Any new unstable beta is available for download here. You can just overwrite the previous build with this one. If the previous release has not expired, you can also use ‘Check for updates’ in the app’s main menu.
Before you rush to get your hands on it, keep in mind the following:
- This is macOS only at the moment.
- You need a valid Rekord Buddy license to try this beta out.
- It’s a very very early beta, things may not work at all. That’s the point of the beta, finding issues and problems.
- Don’t report problems that are in any known issues for that build.
- If you find a problem, post about it in this section of the forums (public beta), put the version number in the topic name and explain how you triggered the problem. One topic per issue please. If you have a similar issue as someone else, post in their thread and say ‘me too’!
- If you have an opened issue, please try this build and update your issue to let me know if it is still happening or not.
- I may not be able to fix your issue right away. Don’t be mad.
We don’t have the manual or tutorials for this build yet but here is a preview video that I posted in the forums a while back. It should give you an idea of what the new workflow for 2.1 is.