Rekord buddy crashes when click in iTunes library

My Rekord Buddy Version: 2.1beta (625)

My OS Version: macOS 10.14.5 (18F132)

Steps required to reproduce the problem:

Rekord Buddy constantly crashes when I click on iTunes - “all tracks” in the left navigation.

Can you try the latest beta and let me know if you still see this?

You mean the latest beta I can get here?

When I use the download link in the first post It install version 630. The problem with the itunes library still exists there when I click on “All Tracks”. Single playlists seems to work loading.

Btw. it is correct that traktor library still not working when not the default location? Mine is.: “~/Musik/Traktor/Library”.

Can you zip up and send me via DM your iTunes XML file so I can try and reproduce this? It’s located in your Music/iTunes folder and it’s called iTunes Music Library.xml.

Regarding Traktor in non-default locations, just drag the collection.nml file in Rekord Buddy’s sidebar and it will add it to the collections list. Simple as that! :slight_smile:

I sent you a pm with the file @damien.

1 Like

I think I’ve found the problem. Did you drag and drop this file in Rekord Buddy’s sidebar by any chance?

Ah great. I’ll try it this weekend.

Is that what you did though? Drag an iTunes XML into the sidebar? Just want to make sure I’m looking at the right bug.

aaaah sorry. Now I got it. :slight_smile:

I didn’t drag my xml iTunes file to the sidebar. I’m using the default location. I just click on iTunes and then “All Tracks”.

That’s odd. The file you sent me doesn’t have the correct name so I’m puzzled as to how it was opened in Rekord Buddy in the first place.

Did you find that file in ~/Music/iTunes?

~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media

I just packed the file. I didn’t rename it or something.

Odd. Let me try and reproduce.