The Windows version will ship…

…when it’s ready. I know this is going to get asked so I decided to get ahead of the onslaught. :joy:

• I’m working as hard as I can on it.
  • It will be part of the 2.1 public beta.
  • I can’t provide a reliable ETA because it depends on how much time I have to spend supporting 2.0 (and that’s not something I can predict unfortunately).

So there you have it. The downfalls of indie development. Thank you everyone for your patience. :kissing_heart:

My monthly windows post

We all love everything you are doing and I have a feeling that it will be worth the wait. :slight_smile: Until then, my OSX VM is still running strong on my windows machine.

I understand the limitations of indie development and this is why as a windows user i bought a license before i could use it; so i could show support in a real quantifiable way that windows development should be a priority. If any windows users reading this are feeling impatient I urge you to show how much you would value the software by buying a license (licenses can be used on osx or win, doesnt matter) and posting below, currently there is no real way beyond twitter pestering to let the dev know that this would be worth his time. A real sale speaks 100 tweets. I believe in this project, I believe in Damien and if you want to see a windows port i cant think of a better way of proving to him that it should be a priority. I implore you: put your money where your mouth is.

I already have one license. As a windows user, Ive been using rekordbuddy within a vm and then trasnferring track and library info, which is a pain in the butt process.

That aside. Once the windows version goes live, we are purchasing licenses for everyone who is a contributor to Bassline Syndicate. So far, it looks like we will be purchasing 8 licenses out the gate.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

My monthly Windows post plus more