Tracks from Serato no showing up in Rekordbox.xml

My Rekord Buddy Version: 2.0.29

My OS Version: MACos Mojave10.14.5

Steps required to reproduce the problem:

1. I open rekord buddy
  2. Parse tracks from serato to rekordbuddy. All of my tracks from Serato show up in Rekord Buddy, which is what it is supposed to do.
    3.When I open Rekordbox and go to the rekordbox.xml folder, not all of the tracks are showing up.

It sounds like you’re not exporting the changes to rekordbox when you’re in Rekord Buddy. Could that be it?

Possibly. I’m not sure how to check that. I’ve realized that none of the changes to my tracks or folders are showing up in rekordbox.xml. This problem wasn’t happening before the beta update.

-Thank you

Wait, you said you were using 2.0.29 but now you mention the beta? What version are you currently using, just to be sure?

It’s 2.0.29(569). How can I check to see if the changes are getting exported to rekordbox?

Ok so you’re not on the beta.

Changes to rekordbox don’t export automatically, in 2.0 you have to click on the sync button and then choose to ‘export’ to ‘rekordbox’. This will update the XML file that rekordbox uses to import changes from. Then you just have to make sure rekordbox points to the default file for its XML bridge (in rekordbox’s preferences, delete the file path for the XML bridge and press enter, it will reset to default).

Thank you Damien, that worked for me!

1 Like