Traktor library: nothing happens

MBP-van-DJ:~ djcartouche$ echo USER djcartouche MBP-van-DJ:~ djcartouche diskutil list
/dev/disk0 (internal, physical):
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: GUID_partition_scheme *480.1 GB disk0
1: EFI EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1
2: Apple_CoreStorage djcartouche 479.2 GB disk0s2
3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk0s3

/dev/disk1 (internal, virtual):
#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER
0: Apple_HFS djcartouche +478.9 GB disk1
Logical Volume on disk0s2
7CB5A73C-9813-4D92-A8CD-D87F6B536280
Unencrypted

hi, i just bought your tool, and it doesn’t work on my computer.
you are working on it.
i onderstand your concern, but as it does not work on my computer, i would like a refund-acties.
It is occupying me now for a Mont a half and still no solluction.
Please onderstand that I’m not satisfied and ask for a refund-acties or a solution and upgrade.
i paid for software that does not work from day 1.
In other cases, I would have already gone to court, however i appreciate your job and that is why i want you to consider my proposal.
good luck

The subscription thread

Hi Andries, thanks for the info you provided. This can help me figure out the problem further.

I’d be glad to offer you a refund if you don’t want me to continue to fix your problem. There is no solution at the moment because I’m still trying to get information from you in order to find out what is wrong. The problem only seems to happen to you so I can’t fix it without your help.

Let me know if you want to have the problem fixed or if you want a refund.

(I also moved your reply here because you had posted it in a thread that wasn’t related to your issue).

hellow,

please give it another try. The problem is that the forum is not easy for me t use, as a non computer minded problem.
I hope you have all the info you need to solve the problem.
Can i reset everything and run the programm again.
I have 2 macbooks, i ran the program only on one mac

Your last post with the result of diskutil is very helpful. Let me try to reproduce the problem here. Stay tuned.

ok, thank you
keep me posted

Can you download this beta build and install it in your Applications folder:

https://next.audio/rkb21-updates/Rekord%20Buddy%202.1%20Beta%20djcartouche.zip

Launch this beta app and make sure you reset your database.

And then import from Traktor and let me know if that fixes your warning triangles.

hello
it seems it works , hw can i use it now in Rekord box?

Great news. You now need to export the collection to a rekordbox xml file.

• Click on the sync button again
  • Select ‘Export to’ and then rekordbox.
  • Then follow the instructions here to import changes from the XML into rekordbox.

ok, it was hard for a non computer minder but it worked
i keep the beta version? how do I uninstall the old version?
how long is my license valide since i bought it and use it for the first time?
If you wat to commercialize this one, it s very good programma, but not user friendly yet
perhaps you can ‘pre program’ Some actions with one button.
regards

You can keep the beta version, I wouldn’t go back to using the old version at this point.

Your license is valid indefinitely for any 2.x version of the app (both on macOS and Windows). Once 3.0 comes out, you will still be able to use the last version of 2.x that was released but it will no longer be supported.

I agree, the rekordbox interfacing is terrible but unfortunately it’s mainly because of rekordbox itself. I am working with Pioneer to try and improve this. Lets cross our fingers :crossed_fingers:t2:

split this topic #34

7 posts were split to a new topic: Loops not exported correctly