4. no beatgrids at all

What I expected to happen:
Export the tracks from traktor to rekordbox including all locked beatgrids

What actually happens instead:
No beatgrids at all in rekordbox

What can I do?

Thank you in advance!

Welcome to the forums. Couple of important questions:

• Steps should be: In Rekord Buddy: import FROM traktor then export TO rekordbox XML. Then in rekordbox import FROM rekordbox XML. Are you doing all these steps?
  • What version of rekordbox are you using? There is a known issue in the latest version that prevents it from importing changes.

Yes, I‘ve done these steps.

I‘m using the latest version of rekordbox. (5.6.1?) I just downloaded it a few days ago.

If you are then check out the link I posted about the current issue with rekordbox. That’s probably your problem.

Hi Damien,

unfortunately the problem still isn’t solved.

MacOS 10.15.2
rekordbox 5.8.1.
Rekord Buddy 2.1.31 (695)

In Rekord Buddy
I choose my Traktor track collection. >> Drag & drop it on rekordbox icon

In Rekordbox
I imported the new XML to my rekordbox collection

In Traktor, I have locked beatgrids for nearly all my tracks.

In rekordbox, I now have no locked beatgrids at all. The beatgrid function is “opened”. It’s like I haven’t done any beatgridding. :frowning:

Thanks for your help!

The ‘locked’ state of a beat grid is not imported or exported by rekordbox, only the grid.

Can you pick one track, find it in the Traktor section of Rekord Buddy and double click on it. Make a note of where the grid marker is in the marker info section.

Go find that track in the rekordbox section of Rekord Buddy and double click on that one. Do you see the same grid markers?