My Rekord Buddy Version:
I purchased RB 2.0 today.
Now i use Beta 2.1 because Support told me.
My OS Version:
Os High Sierra 10.13.
Steps required to reproduce the problem:
- My Database is located in Rekordbox 5.
- cue points and beatgrids are set correctly for about 10.000 tracks.
- i exported the xml file in Rekordbox to my desktop.
- i closed rekordbox, opened RB beta 2.1.
- i imported rekordbox xml file to RB beta 2.1.
- then exported databae from RB beta 2.1 to newest Serato
What I expected to happen:
I expected that all my playlists, cue points and beatgrids are transfered to serato and are ready to use.
What actually happens instead:
The playlists were transfered correctly.
The cue points were transfered correctly as well.
Almost every beatgrid is missing completely now in serato.
So the question is: how can i transfer my beatgrids?
#what i tried:##
I have changed to beta 2.1 because support told me.
I tried to transfer the rekordbox betagrids in dynamic mode what would be good, and also in normal mode, what would be a waste of time because i would have to set thousands of beatgrids manually again.
What i absolutely expect Rekord Buddy to do, is to transfer all my beatgrids from rekordbox to serato.
I also tried the force export button. This did not affect any change.