END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Rekord Buddy 2 (the “Licensed Application”) is licensed, not sold, for use only under the terms of this license.
Next Audio Labs, LLC, the licensor (“Application Provider”) is the owner of the Licensed Application and reserves all rights not expressly granted hereunder.
TAKING ANY STEP TO SET UP OR INSTALL THE LICENSED APPLICATION MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS EULA. PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD AND/OR USE THE PROGRAM IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED ON YOUR FOLLOWING THESE TERMS. WRITTEN OR ELECTRONIC APPROVAL IS NOT REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS AGREEMENT VALID AND ENFORCEABLE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE PROGRAM AND MUST STOP INSTALLING IT OR UNINSTALL IT, AS APPLICABLE.
1. Scope of License: This license granted for the Licensed Application by Application Provider is non-transferable, issued to you as one individual purchaser, for use of the Licensed Application on no more than two computers that you own and control. This license also permits you to make one copy of the Licensed Application solely for backup purposes, provided that all titles and trademark, copyright and restricted rights notices are reproduced on the copy.
2. This license does not allow or authorize you to use the Licensed Application on any computer that you do not own or control. You may not distribute or make the Licensed Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Licensed Application. You may not copy decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify, or create derivative works of the Licensed Application, any updates, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of any open sourced components included with the Licensed Application). Any attempt to do so is a violation of the rights of the Application Provider and its licensors. If you breach this restriction, you may be subject to cancellation/termination of your license, prosecution and damages.
3. The terms of the license will govern any upgrades or new releases of the Licensed Product that replace and/or supplement the original Licensed Product; it being understood that Application Provider is under no obligation to provide any support, upgrades, or new releases.
4. Age Requirement: To download the Licensed Application, you must be at least 18 years of age. If you are at least 13 years of age, but under 18 years of age, you must present this EULA to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she must click “AGREE” to enter into this EULA on your behalf. Children under 13 years of age may not register for or download the Licensed Application, nor may parents or legal guardians register on their behalf. If you are a parent or legal guardian entering this EULA for the benefit of your child or a child in your legal care, be aware that you are fully responsible for the child’s use of the Licensed Application, including financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
5. Consent to Use of Data: You agree that Application Provider may collect and use usage and technical data, and related information, including but not limited to statistical data on your music collection and its use, and technical information about your device, system application software, and peripherals to facilitate further development of the Licensed Application, new features, future products, and other services. Application Provider may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to improve and/or promote its products, to provide services or technologies to you, and/or for other business reasons.
6. Termination: The license is effective until terminated by you or by the Application Provider. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of the license, you will cease all use of the Licensed Application, remove it from your computer system(s), and destroy all copies, full or partial, in your possession or control.
7. Services; Third Party Materials: The Licensed Application may enable access to Application Provider’s and third party services and web sites (collectively and individually, “Services”). Use of the Services may require Internet access and, if Services are offered from one or more third party Internet web sites, you accept additional terms of service of the third party site(s).
8. You understand that by using any of the Services, you may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, lewd, course, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language and/or visual images, and that the results of any search or entering of a particular URL may automatically and unintentionally generate links or references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Services at your sole risk and that the Application Provider shall not have any liability to you for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
9. Certain Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party Internet web sites. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that the Application Provider is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials or web sites. The Application Provider does not warrant or endorse and does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any third-party Services, Third Party Materials or web sites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you.
10. Financial information displayed by any Services is for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon as investment advice. Before executing any securities transaction based upon information obtained through the Services, you should consult with a financial professional. Location data provided by any Services is for basic navigational purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon in situations where precise location information is needed or where erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete location data may lead to death, personal injury, property or environmental damage. Neither the Application Provider, nor any of its content providers, guarantees the availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of stock information or location data displayed by any Services.
11. You agree that any Services contain proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You will not use such proprietary content, information or materials in any way whatsoever except for permitted use of the Services. No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in any manner. You shall not exploit the Services in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity. You further agree not to use the Services in any manner to harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise infringe or violate the rights of any other party. The Application Provider is not in any way responsible for any such use by you, nor for any harassing, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal messages or transmissions that you may receive as a result of using any of the Services.
12. To the extent you choose to access Services or Materials, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws. The Application Provider, and its licensors, reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Services at any time without notice. In no event will the Application Provider be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any Services. The Application Provider may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Services, in any case and without notice or liability.
13. NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY THE LICENSED APPLICATION (“SERVICES”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND APPLICATION PROVIDER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. APPLICATION PROVIDER DOES NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION, THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN, OR SERVICES PERFORMED OR PROVIDED BY, THE LICENSED APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY APPLICATION PROVIDER OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. SHOULD THE LICENSED APPLICATION OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL APPLICATION PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE LICENSED APPLICATION, HOWEVER CAUSED, REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY (CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND EVEN IF APPLICATION PROVIDER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall Application Provider’s total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of ten dollars ($10.00). The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
15. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Licensed Application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Licensed Application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Licensed Application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person’s List or Entity List. By using the Licensed Application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, missiles, or chemical or biological weapons.
16. The Licensed Application and related documentation are “Commercial Items”, as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. §2.101, consisting of “Commercial Computer Software” and “Commercial Computer Software Documentation”, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202, as applicable. Consistent with 48 C.F.R. §12.212 or 48 C.F.R. §227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4, as applicable, the Commercial Computer Software and Commercial Computer Software Documentation are being licensed to U.S. Government end users (a) only as Commercial Items and (b) with only those rights as are granted to all other end users pursuant to the terms and conditions herein. Unpublished-rights reserved under the copyright laws of the United States.
17. The laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern this EULA and your use of the Licensed Application. Your use of the Licensed Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws. Any action arising out of this EULA will be heard only in the California State Courts of United States District Courts located in Orange County, CA. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the foregoing, will accept service of process in any manner permitted by law, and will not contest jurisdiction or venue on any grounds.